HCG Diet Before and After Stats

YES, I am a REAL person.  Really really! I’ve been married for 12 13 14 years to my best friend and we have a 3 45 year old son (whom you’ll see make “guest appearances” in some of my youtube videos– subscribe so you don’t miss those).
In a nutshell – I began the hCG protocol in February of 2011 – over 4 years ago now. I have been maintaining my approximate 50 lb weight loss from the hCG protocol, without doing the diet again, for gettin’ on 3 years, since November of 2012. And just a quick note – some see the number and get a little confused, wondering if it took me 2 years to lose 50 lbs – no don’t worry! I have a full post explaining my unique journey here, but basically, I took LONG breaks (several months) between each 6 week round on the diet. I was technically a normal weight after only two 6 week rounds of hCG – so close to 50 lbs in just 12 weeks total. So yes, this doesn’t take forever.
Previous
Next Post »